How well do you know your Y? We are an organization like no other!
Our focus is on you, and bringing people together to achieve common goals for the greater good. Our YMCA is much more than just a membership we strengthen communities through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We work with the surrounding area to ensure that all of us, regardless of your age, income or background, have a real chance to learn, grow and thrive. As a member of the Y, you are a part of something very big. It’s easy to stay active and involved.
Mission Statement: To foster strong individuals, families, and communities with Christian values by providing quality programs that strengthen Spirit, Mind and Body for all.
The Value Statement of the Young Men's Christian Association of Franklin and Grove City is to serve our community members by:
- Preserving our guiding Christian principles upon which the YMCA was founded, by actively promoting the core values of respect, responsibility, honesty, and caring;
- Developing and improving spiritual, emotional, mental and physical wellness;
- Rendering services to the community, in cooperation with individuals and other organizations, which strengthen the economic, social and moral environment;
- Providing quality athletic, educational, and recreational programming by a caring and qualified staff in an open and all-inclusive setting;
- Providing access to these services for each member of the community who wishes to participate regardless of the individual's race, color, national origin, religion, creed, gender, age, special needs, limited English proficiency, or ability to pay.