Flag Football is for boys and girls, 7-14 years old. Flag provides opportunities for kids and families to become involved in football early in life without the rigors of physical contact. This league also helps with player and coach development. Each child will receive their own flags and t-shirt.
The Grove City Spring Flag Football Program is designed for boys and girls ages 7-14 to give them an opportunity to learn, understand, and enjoy playing football. The program meets weekly for practices and games, where your child will learn the basics of football while enjoying the benefits of regular exercise, team building, and most of all having fun with their friends. This six week program will also focus on driving values like respect, honesty, responsibility and more!
- Program will run Saturday mornings starting April 15th through May 20th.
- Program will run once a week for six weeks.
- Open to boys and girls age 7-14.
- Age divisions 7-9, 10-12, and a new 13-14 division!
- Will take place in the field behind the tennis courts at the Grove City YMCA.
- Each player will receive a reversible team jersey and belt for the program.
- Will need mouth pieces, any other football equipment is optional (Cleats (Non-Metal, gloves, etc.).
- Financial assistance available for those who qualify
- Registration Deadline: 4/7/2023
- Emails will be sent out the week of 4/10/23 regarding practice and game times.
|2/21/22||9/19/23||Online / Front Desk||$ 55.00||$ 65.00||$ 65.00|
04/15/23 - 05/20/23